Welcome Grace Management Families
Bridge Financing with low rates and great service!
Real Estate Solutions | Veteran Benefits | And more.
Payment Options for Senior Living
Welcome Grace Management families. Your local Community Experts help families like yours every day. From Bridge Financing, to Veteran Benefits and Real Estate Solutions, help is available. And we at Second Act, a senior-focused Division of Liberty Savings Bank F.S.B. of Dayton, Ohio, are pleased to be a part of your solutions. You are of course free to use any resources best for you! The solutions presented here are simply for your convenience.
Gain financial flexibility so you can move in first, while you take the time you need to sell your existing home for the best possible price, await the arrival of benefits, or arrange for other liquidity events. With Our Second Act Home Equity Line of Credit or our Unsecured Personal Loan for Senior Living acting as helpful bridge financing. Because we understand.
At Second Act, we can also connect you to resources that can assist you with your home sale, learning about the Veteran Aid & Attendance Benefit, or long-term care insurance claim help. Scroll below to learn more.
Meet Sam. She wants to make the move.
Bridge Loan Benefits:
1. You gain breathing room and time to sell your home on your own terms.
2. It is easier to stage, show and sell your home for the best price if you are not living in it.
3. You make smaller, more affordable interest-only monthly payments on what you draw from your Home Equity Line of Credit bridge loan to pay for your housing or care.
Unsecured Personal Loan
Bridge Financing Benefits:
1. Move now and borrow the expected Veteran Aid & Attendance monthly benefit amount to cover the gap in senior housing and care.
2. Make smaller interest-only payments on what you borrow.
3. Gain financial flexibility and time until your Veteran Benefits arrive!
Meet Victoria, a Veteran’s Spouse.
She is Moving to Senior Living!
Affordable Smaller Payments
Helping you make the move today.
Schedule a Conversation to Review Many Financial Options
or call 888.999.7372 now.
What is the Veteran Aid & Attendance Benefit?
The Veteran Aid & Attendance Benefit pension provides benefits that can help veterans, their spouses or widows, to pay for long-term care at a senior living community which provides assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (“ADLs”). Applying for the benefit can get complicated. Income and asset limits do apply. Firms that specialize in navigating the requirements are available to help you with the application. From experience, we highly recommend you use a knowledgeable VA Accredited professional to help you. Your Community Expert can connect you to a knowledgeable professional that can help you determine your eligibility and assist you with your application if eligible.
Surviving Spouse Monthly
Veteran No Dependents Monthly
Veteran One Dependent Monthly
Veteran Married to a Veteran. Monthly
Who Can Qualify?
1. Are you a Veteran 65 or older, or 100% disabled?
2. Did you serve at least 90 days of active military duty?
3. Was at least one of those days during a period of war?
4. Did you receive an Honorable Medical, or General, discharge?
5. Do you meet the income and asset eligibility requirements?
Connect to help.
Your Grace Management Community Expert can connect you to local professionals who understand this little known but helpful benefit for eligible veterans. If you or your loved one were a veteran and active duty during at least one day in war, ask your Community Experts for more information.
Home Sale Solutions
If you would like a little help with the logistics of selling your home, our Community Experts have relationships with local real estate agents who can be ready to help you. From preparing to list your home through the ultimate sale, and just about every step in-between, all you have to do is ask your Community Expert and you will be connected to helpful local resources and agents that can do the heavy lifting for you.
Local Agents can help you with:
1. Assessing the right price for your home.
2. Preparing your home for sale.
3. Connecting you to packers and movers.
4. List, show, and close on the sale of your home!
5. If you would like to take your time with the process of selling your home, many families take advantage of our bridge financing program offered by Second Act, a senior-focused Division of Liberty Savings Bank, F.S.B. Ask us for details or refer to our bridge financing information on the top of this page.