Welcome CarePatrol Advisors
You help families find the right senior living.
We make paying for it possible.
We are pleased to focus our efforts on helping you as a CarePatrol Advisor. Your mission is helping as many seniors access senior living. Our mission is to help make paying for it fast, easy and possible to eligible seniors and their families.
Our founding leadership has helped countless families across America for over two decades. It will be our pleasure to guide your clients too, with honest service and great rates.
Home Equity Line of Credit for Senior Living
can serve as a bridge loan
Bridge Financing Benefits:
1. You gain financial flexibility and time to sell your home on your own terms.
2. It is easier to stage, show and sell your home for the best price if you are not living in it.
3. You make smaller, more affordable interest-only monthly payments on what you draw from your Home Equity Line of Credit for senior living to pay for your housing or care.
Unsecured Personal Loan Bridge Financing Benefits
1. Move now and borrow the expected Veteran Aid & Attendance monthly benefit amount to cover the gap in senior housing and care.
2. Make smaller interest-only payments on what you borrow.
3. Gain financial flexibility and time until your Veteran Benefits Arrive.
Veteran Benefit Bridge Loan
Payment Options for Senior Living
Many communities may cover some or all of your interest and fees. Be sure to ask about their incentives!
Because this is a Home Equity Line of Credit bridge loan, the interest and fees may be tax deductible.
My Monthly Payment is:
With a one-time Origination Fee of 1.99%
Helping you make the move today.
Schedule a Conversation with one of our Lending Chaperones!
What is the Veteran Aid & Attendance Benefit?
The Veteran Aid & Attendance Benefit pension provides benefits that can help veterans, their spouses or widows, to pay for long-term care at a senior living community which provides assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (“ADLs”). Applying for the benefit can get complicated. Income and asset limits do apply. Firms that specialize in navigating the requirements are available to help you with the application. From experience, we highly recommend you use a knowledgeable VA Accredited professional to help you. Your Community Expert can connect you to a knowledgeable professional that can help you determine your eligibility and assist you with your application if eligible.
Surviving Spouse Monthly
Veteran No Dependents Monthly
Veteran One Dependent Monthly
Veteran Married to a Veteran. Monthly
Who Can Qualify?
1. Are you a Veteran 65 or older, or 100% disabled?
2. Did you serve at least 90 days of active military duty?
3. Was at least one of those days during a period of war?
4. Did you receive an Honorable Medical, or General, discharge?
5. Do you meet the income and asset eligibility requirements?
Connect to help.
Your Community professional can connect you to local professionals who understand this little known but helpful benefit for eligible veterans. Alternatively, Second Act frequently directs families to Patriot Angels, a firm that specializes in helping families and seniors understand the benefit. Second Act does not receive any referral fees for connecting you to Patriot Angels and we do suggest you conduct your own diligence before deciding who to allow to help you. Below, you can book an appointment directly with Patriot Angels for a no-cost initial consultation.
If you would like a little help with the logistics of selling your home, our Community professionals have relationships with local real estate agents who can be ready to help you. From preparing to list your home through the ultimate sale, and just about every step in-between, all you have to do is ask your Community professional and you will be connected to helpful local resources and agents that can do the heavy lifting for you.
Pick an AgentWe identify Agents. You Pick One!
- We leverage our data to identify agents in your area that could be a fit for you.
- We will select two to three to interview. You decide which agent you would like to help you.
- Contract with your agent!
List Your HomePrice, Photograph, Stage & List
- You decide on your listing price.
- Make any needed repairs & stage your home.
- Have professional photos taken.
- List your home.
- Hold open houses.
Close on your Home Sale!Negotiate & Close on the Right Offer
- Review Offers. We stand by you with advice.
- Decide on the best offer.
- Close on your home sale.
- Pack and move into your new home with resources at the ready thanks to Second Act!
Long-Term Care Insurance
Many people do not know what Long-Term Care Insurance is, or that it even exists. If you are caring for a loved one it is especially important you ask them if they signed up for such a policy many years ago. Long-Term Care Insurance usually can cover a maximum daily amount for housing and care of a senior living resident who needs assistance with a certain minimum set of Activities of Daily Living. Be sure to check this box when evaluating what financial resources you may have at your disposal to cover costs that include degrees of care in an Assisted Living, Memory Care, or Nursing Home, setting. Second Act can direct you to long-term care insurance experts you can receive helpful guidance on your policies as you prepare to move to our community.
Life Settlement: The Sale of a Life Insurance Policy
Many seniors own a life insurance policy they may no longer need or may not want to continue paying expensive monthly premiums on. Your life insurance is an asset you may be able to sell for cash now or convert into a senior living payment stream.
We often obtain a life insurance policy when we are younger and still working, so if the unexpected happens spouses or children still at home aren’t saddled with existing mortgages or other obligations.
But as time passes, kids grow, the home is paid off, your circumstances change. And you may find yourself paying expensive monthly premiums on a policy whose benefit could be used now, instead of later.
If you have a life insurance policy and want to explore a sale for a lump-sum cash payment or conversion into monthly payment stream for senior living, options may be possible. Assisted Living Center has partnered with the experts at Retirement Genius, for priority service and a free, no-obligation review of your life insurance conversion options so you can pay for senior living now.
Your Life Insurance Policy May be Eligible for:
1. A Cash Benefit. This is the most common solution. You may be able to sell your policy for a lump-sum cash payment. The buyer of your policy becomes the new owner and takes over all future premium obligations.
2. A Long-Term Care Benefit: Some of your policy’s face value may be able to be converted into a long-term care benefit account to cover the costs of senior living.
3. An Annuity Benefit: You may be able to sell your policy to fund a tax-advantaged annuity that can provide a guaranteed income stream for the rest of the annuitant’s life.
4. Retained Benefit: You can sell a portion of your policy and retain a certain portion of a benefit with no future premium obligations.
To learn more about the sale of your life insurance policy send us an email!
Retirement Banking, Understood.